Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flowers


Lately I have been obsessed with making different kinds of flowers.....satin lollipop flowers, denim flowers, paper flowers......I have become addicted! LOL! But seriously they are so much fun to make
and there are tons of videos on you-tube!


So this is a set of Denim Flowers I made from an old pair of jeans,
I used the Sizzix Circles #2 die to cut the Denim circles,
frayed the edges and added a fabric brad in the center....
I love how shabby these turned out,
Can't wait to use them on a project!

This is another set of Denim Flowers I made using the Sizzix
 Flowers layers Die, frayed the edges and sewed them together in the middle.
Not sure what I want to use for the centers yet......but I am
loving them just the same.
In this day and age it is all about Recycling....so
dig into your stash and see what you can come up with!

I am making paper flowers today.....will post pics soon!

0 comments: