Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Timepiece Shadowbox Frame

I wanted to make a nice shadowbox frame & layout to remember my Dad who passed away from Cancer in 1988. My dad loved to restore old cars and he had 1930 Model A that was his pride and joy and I thought it would be awesome to make a vintage layout I could put his picture in..... so I created this layout using the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection papers, the Tim Holtz weathered clock die, misc TH findings & gears  and a pkg of Jolees 3d pocket watches.  I really like the old fashioned feel of this layout. Now the problem.....I can NOT locate the picture I have of my DAD standing in front of his Model A. So I may end up putting the pic of his car in the designated spot and then putting a smaller pic of him......Not sure yet how I am going to finish this project yet until I am done sorting through all the photos I have but I wanted to go ahead and show you all what I have been working on.  Thanks for looking.



0 comments: