Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Name Banner Swap


Once again I joined a swap on the CMB, and this time we were to use the Tim Holtz sewing room die and create a name banner for our partner! My partner for this swap was Melody! I used some vintage paper I had in my stash to cover the dress forms and then inked it, added trim, buttons & pearls.The Cameos & Fleur de lis are actually buttons I bought at Michael's and I cut the shanks off! The letters of her name I cut with my Sizzix dies. And to hang the banner I purchased a pkg of nylon washers at Home depot, threaded the ribbon through the holes and then glued it down with Fabri-Tac. Easy Peasy!  Thanks for Looking!




4 comments:

Cindy :) said...

Wow Teresa this is awesome, love it

Cindy :) said...

Ohhh P.S. Teresa, I have a blog now toooo, pop on by, I started it on the 6th of Oct. :) hope to see you there, I am now following you, thought I already was...hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Have a great day!

Lew said...

WOW that is super cute! I may have to scrap lift that for my craft room :)

Kauaimelody said...

Hello Theresa, I am the lucky ducky who is the proud owner of a Theresa original one of a kind dress form name banner, and can't thank you enough for your beautiful handiwork. Hugs, Melody