Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chunky Charm Bracelet

I have another handmade item today that I made for CoyoteKim to go along with the "Whats in your vintage purse" swap. As you all know by now the theme for this swap was "Paris", and we were to not only alter a purse and fill it with goodies but also make some handmade items. I figured by now that Kim had enough Chunky charms in her collection from all the charm swaps she has participated in.......so I decided to make her a charm bracelet instead. I bought the chain and the toggle closure at Michael's......and then was able to find all these cute "Paris" charms at M's and Hobby Lobby! The charms include a tiny carriage, Umbrella, a heart charm with a cameo, an Eiffel tower, a fan, a ladies boot and a suitcase. This charm bracelet was actually easier to put together and quicker than making the chunky charms we all love! some of you may recognize the design on the background card......I inked it and de-bossed it with my letterpress printing plates, and then wired the charm bracelet to the card. Thanks for looking!

0 comments: