Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest!

I have to admit it....I am totally addicted to Pinterest! I mean who isn't? Right? Especially us crafty girls........the inspiration for projects on Pinterest is limitless!  I pinned this tutorial awhile back....So when my friend Kelley posted a challenge the other day to find a project on Pinterest and make it your own.....well I decided to give it a try.

 I grabbed an old play shirt of my grandaughter's (just in case I ruined it) and I cut the shirt following the instructions below. I will say that it is important to use a very sharp pair if scissors! The rest of the instructions to complete this project can be found by clicking on the tutorial above.


Now I may be crafty but sewing is definately NOT my forte......but the sewing machine was cooperating and I managed to complete this little project in about 15 minutes! It was super easy! And my grandaughter, Gracie just loves her NEW Ariel tank top! Isn't she a cutie? 






0 comments: