Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 11, 2011

Coming soon!

I have lots more projects coming soon........I will post them as I finish them up! I am involved in so many swaps right now that I don't have time for anything else. I am doing a stick pin swap, a paint stick swap, a vintage altered box, an 8x8 altered canvas, Tim Holtz vintage dress form & tag swap, card fronts, and a tea cup pin cushion swap on the Cricut message board! Whew! Thats a lot of swaps.
Not to mention I just finished up the Paint can swap...handmade flowers and little boy card fronts, all of which I have uploaded pictures on previous posts!
So check back often and as I finish up my projects for the swaps I will post them......also as I receive my swaps back in the mail I will post the results!
See ya soon!

0 comments: