Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Having FUN!!!

and staying busy - that's what I've been up to.
I have some great projects brewing  - I can't wait to get them finished
 up so I can share them with you all!!!! Today I have been working on
 a couple of cigar boxes that I am altering. I love doing decoupage and
altering anything and everything I can get my hands on! So I joined 
another swap over on the CMB.....and this one was for a vintage 
altered box. So off I went to the local Smoke shop to try and score 
some boxes.....and WOW did I get the hook up! The guy at the Smoke 
shop gave me a dozen boxes for free! How cool is that? So not only 
am I altering a box for my partner Pamela for the swap.....but I decided
to alter one for myself also. Everyone knows how much I love the 
Graphic 45 line.....so for this box I chose the Le Cirque paper and it is turning out way better than I had anticipated! The paper is gorgeous and 
so far so is the box! I will post pictures as soon as I have them finished 
up. So keep checking back & I should have pics posted by the end of the
week.


0 comments: