Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tea Cup Pin Cushion Swap

I was too late in signing up for this swap on the CMB....so CoyoteKim was sweet enough to p.m. me and say that we could do a private swap between the two of us! Well this was way out of my comfort zone....but I thought I would give it a try!
Kim said she liked the beachy theme, and since I live in Florida and happen to have an abundance of sea shells.....I though this would be easy peasy! YEAH RIGHT!
I am here to tell you this was one of the hardest things for me to do! I may be crafty in other ways....but I am definately NOT doing any more tea cups! LOL! I took this thing apart and remade it at least three times! I had the hardest time trying to incorporate the sea shells and add them down the side of the cup! I sure hope you like it KIM, because it will be a one and only original from me! ha ha
Here is the picture of the tea cup pin cushion I made for Kim!



And this is the gorgeous creation that Kim made for me! This is so beautiful! I love everything about it!
The picture does not do it justice at all......it has so many hidden little treasures tucked in here and there. And then Kim made me the most beautiful stickpins! After I received it I realized that I did not include any stickpins with Kim's cup....OMG! that is like giving someone a wallet with no money in it! Kim I am so sorry, I will make you some special stickpins and put them in the mail to you! ha ha

Thank you Kim for the beautiful Tea Cup Pin Cushion.....I LOVE IT!

0 comments: