Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 18, 2011

May stick pin swap

I signed up for Jessica's May stick pin swap over on the Provo Craft message board. These stick pins were to be soft colors for Mother's Day. I found this adorable "Queen of Everything" stamp at Michael's and thought it would be perfect to use for my presentation card for my stick pins. Because we all know our Mom's are Queen of everything! LOL! The paper I used for the tags was from a DCWV mat stack I had and I Love the lavender lace so I thought it was perfect too. The little heart charm dangle on the middle stick pin says "made with Love" on it! I used these beautiful pink and plum colored beads and then some clear crystals. I hope the pictures do them justice. This swap was a lot of fun for me to do, this was my first stick pin swap so I hope everyone in my group likes them. If and when I receive mine back I will be sure to post pics!




0 comments: